Gardens & Venues
Address920 S 50 W, Kaysville, UT 84037
Monday - Friday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Ponds and trails open sunrise to sunset.
- From I-15 take exit 328.
- Go east 0.5 miles to the traffic light at Main Street.
- Turn south (right) and drive 0.6 miles to the traffic light at 350 South.
- Turn west (right) and drive 0.2 miles to the stop sign at 50 West Street.
- Turn south (left) onto 50 West and drive 0.6 miles.
- The parking lot entrance is on the west side of the street at 920 South 50 West.
Maps can be obtained for free self-guided tours of the USU Botanical Center, Utah House, or at the USU Extension office. Guided tours are available for groups of 10 or more with a $50 non-refundable fee paid at time of booking. Guided tours must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. To book a guided tour, please call 801-544-3089.