Individual Membership: $35 ($30 for early renewal before membership ends)
Family Membership: $50 ($45 for early renewal before membership ends)
Membership to the Ogden Botanical Gardens and the Utah State University Botanical Center helps:
- Insure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources
- Supports efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate
Benefits for 2014:
Your annual membership provides:
- Discounts on all public events and classes
- Plant Pruning Series - March
- Landscape Design Class - April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Baby Animal Days - May 9th-10th
- Plant Propagation Series
- Zombie Run - October 24th
- Pumpkinpalooza - October 27th
- Invitation to our Members Only Plant Sale
- 20% discount on all regularly priced plants at the “Members Only” plant sale.
- 5% discount on facility and garden rentals at the USUBC in Kaysville
- $1 credit at our "Members Only" plant sale for each referral of new members
- Invitations to "Members Only" seasonal events, wildflower walks, and other garden tours
- Our monthly emailed "Garden View" e-newsletter
- 2014 USU Gardening Calendar
- Exclusive "Members Only" Seasonal Events
- Spring: Plant Sale - May 16th, 5pm-8pm (USUBC)
- Summer: Wildflower Walk - July 29th (tentative)
- Fall: Garden Tour - September 10th-13th - San Francisco
- Fall: Apple and Cheese Tasting - October 9th, 5pm-7pm (OBG)
- New this year! Discounts at many local participating nurseries:
- Free admission every 2nd Tuesday to Thanksgiving Point Gardens (March-October, excluding Tulip Festival)
- Member pricing on all gardening classes at Thanksgiving Point Gardens
Willard Bay Gardens
7095 U.S 89 Willard, UT 8430
(435) 723- 1834
A nursery specializing in hebaceous perennials and annuals, including water-wise and intermountain native perennials, woody plants, and ornamental grasses.
304 W. Pleasant View Dr. Ogden, UT 84414
(801) 782- 0484
Lomond has a wide variety of flowers, shrubs, trees, foliage, seeds, lawn care, supplies, and knowledgable experts to help keep your lawn and garden looking great.
1410 N 1900 W St. Farr West, UT 84404
Jerry's is now open and ready to help you with your gardening nursery, and landscaping needs! Get a head start before the crowds come.
County Gardens Nursery
3938 W 4000 S West Haven, UT 84401
(801) 731- 9393
Home of your gardening and gardening supply needs along with the best gardening tips from professionals.
6484 S 2000 E Ogden, UT 84405
(801) 479- 6060
After 60 years of service, Valley Nursery has become northern Utah's nursery of choice with roses, fruit trees and more.
1815 W Gentile St. Layton, UT 84041
(801) 544- 1211
With over 100,000 trees in multiple varieties growing in their fields, you're sure to find a plant you love at J&J Garden.
779 S. Main St. Layton UT 84041
(801) 544- 3820
Joe's Greenhouse offers a wide selection of beautiful annual, perennial and woody plants for your landscape.
620 N 500 W. Bountiful, UT 84010
(801) 292- 0421
J&L Nursery offers a wide variety of plants, garden decorations, garden supplies, indoor garden decorations and more.
395 Deseret Dr. Kaysville UT 84037
(801) 546- 1372
Tri-City Nursery has a broad selection of trees, shrubs & bushes, flowers, garden supplies and more to fill your garden for the spring.