Directions & Hours
Address920 S 50 W, Kaysville, UT 84037
The Utah House: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ponds, trails and gardens are open sunrise to sunset.
- From I-15 take exit 328.
- Go east 0.5 miles to the traffic light at Main Street.
- Turn south (right) and drive 0.6 miles to the traffic light at 350 South.
- Turn west (right) and drive 0.2 miles to the stop sign at 50 West Street.
- Turn south (left) onto 50 West and drive 0.6 miles.
- The parking lot entrance is on the west side of the street at 920 South 50 West.
Maps can be obtained at the Utah House or Davis County Extension office for free, self-guided tours of the USU Botanical Center. Guided tours are available for groups of 10 or more with a $50 non-refundable fee paid at time of booking. Guided tours must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. To book a guided tour, please call 801-544-3089.