Directions & Hours
Address80 E. 725 S., Kaysville, UT 84037
Ponds, trails and gardens are open sunrise to sunset.
- From I-15 take exit 328.
- Go east 0.5 miles to the traffic light at Main Street.
- Turn south (right) and drive 0.6 miles to the traffic light at 350 South.
- Turn west (right) and drive 0.2 miles to the stop sign at 50 West Street.
- Turn south (left) onto 50 West and drive 0.6 miles.
- The parking lot entrance is on the west side of the street at 920 South 50 West.
Maps can be obtained at the Utah House or Davis County Extension office for free, self-guided tours of the USU Botanical Center.